Agastache

Moment By Moment

Friday, September 15, 2006

The Man with a White Chevy














As I was driving on the way to work,
rushing cars and trucks everywhere I looked...

All of a sudden, I noticed a White chevy truck wants a race,
the word "Challenge?" popped on my mind but first I have to see his face...

As he gets closer to my side,
oh, no...tinted window, where he hides...

But to my surprised, the window... he rolled down,
to his surprised, I also rolled my window down...

He tilted his head down...curiously he looked,
I turned my head also to give him a looked...

He waved at me...smiled at me...
wow! a gorgeous man for a moment his attention is on me...

Then, I heared him yelled, "Sweetheart, you forgot the key to my house!"
Who is that man screaming?...to myself...I asked...

For a moment I thought I was dreaming...then I realized...
it is the man of life...the man I always fantasized...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home