Agastache

Moment By Moment

Friday, November 03, 2006

My Heart is for You















I said, "Yes..."
I said, "No..."
I said, "I don't know..."
I said, "who?..."
I said, "maybe..."
You hate those brief answers from me ...

You said, "hmmm..."
you said, "huh..."
you said, "yap..."
You said, "hmmm...huh?"
Sweetheart, I love hear those reponses from you...
...even though you are so angry at me...

I said, "I love your blue eyes"
You said, "I love your face..."
I said, "I love your hot lips"
You said, "Why dont you get closer so I can give you a kiss..."

Then I asked,"Are you still mad at me?..."
Then You asked,"You still hate me?..."
Then we both smiled to each other...
Then I felt your hot lips touching to mine...
Then I closed my eyes, and I heard the door closed...
Then the moment we had been waiting for had come...
... a moment for us to be in each others arms....(I love you and only you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home