Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Visit














I saw you once again,
Impossible! Oh, my head hurts...things I could not explain,

Seeing you...so unbelievable!
You never age...so remarkable!

You were in tears; I asked why,
You looked at me; your eyes wanting to say goodbye,

I begged you to stay,
You did not answer.... instead you stared at me; nothing to say,

I kept asking is this reality?
Certainly...only in a dream would I see your immortality,

"Why you waited so long to see me...? I asked,
"...I could not find my way back to you..." you said; with voice so sad,

"You know... this a dream..." with trembling voice I continued,
"I am always with you...now, I must go..." you said; full of sorrow,

I cried and begged for you...once again to stay,
But you vanished before my eyes; you did not hear what I have to say,

I felt a reaccuring pain deep in my heart; it hurts once again,
Woke up crying in the middle of the night; feeling Lonely and empty I must refrain...

For I know... soon my world disappear from its existance,
And when the time comes, you will be waiting for me in not far away distance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home