Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

To My Love















I could not turn back the time...
...the time when you were mine...
Though, everynight I think of you..
...the chances of being back with you..

I turned my back the other way,
And we both walked away; nothing to say,
I felt your fear; I felt you sadness,
You felt guilt instead of hapinesss...

I felt guilt everytime I look at you too...
For I have found another love aside from you; so were you...
Choosing one of you...that I could not do...
Please forgive me from leaving both of you...

Truely I know, my heart is for you...
Certainly I know, my heart is for him too...
Please I want you to know...you are my world; I love you so...
It is quite difficult to say this to you...but sweetheart, I must go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home