Agastache

Moment By Moment

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Time to Say Goodbye














Unbelievable! I could not believe it!
It was a cruel joke on me; I must admit,
You are the last person that I will suspect,
Oh, my god! I made a fool of myself,

So you decided we start all over again?
You think it was just fair and game?
What about those feelings that I had experienced?
Honestly, I would not play around with you to that extent...

For days I cried for you,
Many weeks of heartache I suffered through...
All the pain...only for you to find out if my love is true?
And Immediately you expect me come back to you?

I am leaving soon days, weeks or so...
But when I get back nothing I could promise you...
For all I know...I already lost you...
...my heart dictates that your love has no more value...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home