Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, August 20, 2007

Forever Goodbye














Now and then I think of you,
And the words you have promised you will do,
To walk far, far away from me...
And forget me completely...

Sometimes I looked up to the blue sky,
Perhaps hoping to see again your gorgeous eyes,
From time to time I played our favorite songs,
Only to remind myself that you have been gone so long...

Just like you...I walked away and promised not to look back,
Run away to every moments of our past,
And just like you..I gave you my word,
To learned to move on even with shattered world...

Ocassionaly, I looked at the pictures of you and I,
And my heart's beat stop and forever cried,
Once upon a time there was the story of us,
Now, it is just a momeries of the our past...

From time to time ...I wish...I hope...
Oh, how long this loneliness I have to cope...
...my love, as I promise you too...
...never ever will I again think of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home