Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, September 17, 2007

There Will Be Another Day














Are you leaving?
Where are you going?
I thought we had an understanding?
That I will drive you home tomorrow morning?

Why are your clothes packed?
Are you leaving me and not coming back?
Don't just stand there...
Please close the door and come over here...

Are you still mad at me because of her?
You know that you are the only one I care!
Don't just stand there please,
Come closer and let us talk this over...

So, why are you leaving me?
Will you tell me who is he?
Nothing to worry about my feeling for you,
I love you and only you...

Let us not have another fight,
Please stay with me tonight,
No! Put your those things down, please!
Would you please talk to me? How about a kiss...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home