Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Until the End of Time














Remember the day...?
Every late afternoon you and I runaway,
Chasing you to the endless twisted rocky road,
Up to the grassy hill, you and I followed...

Holding hand and hand on top of the hill,
The echo of silence together we both fulfill,
As the cold breeze embranced you and I,
A promised of forever love I saw in your eyes...

I gazed on the magnificent sky,
And said goodbye to the sun's fading fire,
When your body touched mine,
I completely lost my mind...

Gradually, everything disappear...
From you, I heard all poems of shakespeare...
Insanely, I closed my eyes...
...feeling you until the sunrise...

I come back to our place again and again,
But you were gone, vanished like the wind,
Just remember what I told you years ago,
Never will I stop loving you...till death I will be with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home