Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Flood














To my surprise on the way home,
Driving in the street, only me...alone,

Hundreds of people on foot,
Walking towards the bridge to take a look,

The water from the river swallowed the roads,
Around me... all streets were closed,

I need to get home, I told myself,
Confused what to do next...where to get help,

I drove slowly and cautiously close to bridge as I could,
I was determined to drive on and through the water ...I was thinking I should,

People gave me a surprised and puzzled look,
Then suddenly, the back of my car shook,

Annoyed, I turned my head back,
A man standing, all I could see is a man in black,

Then, he went into the driver side,
"roll down your window," he said,

What a surprised to see his face,
"Sweetheart what are doing here?" I asked him with disbelief.

"We'll talk about it later...turn around and follow me" he commanded,
"The water still rising it is impossible get through.." he added,

"Would you like to stay with me tonight?" he asked quickly,
"I promised you will be awake all night..." he whispered as he gave me a kiss...a kiss so heavenly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home