Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Ring














The bedroom was quiet,
the night was getting late,

You were no where to be found,
patiently, I listened to the front door for any sound,

You were so resentful to what happened,
and did not listened to me when I tried to explain,

Such immature and ignorant...yes, you are...
lacking of understanding...yes, you are...

The ring symbolized only one thing,
the ring reminded me who I was; You were wrong about everything...

"He" showed me who I am; appreciated me for who I am,
as I told you million times...why don't you try to understand...

It is not "He" who I think when I look at the ring,
It is "I", a mirror of myself; No thought of "Him"...nothing...

And I kept the ring for one main purpose,
to see my reflection whenever times I get lost,

Just like right now; You left me for no reason,
I am still here waiting;Certainly though, you will be here soon.

See, I know you will come back!
I heard your foot steps; I heard your knock!

I opened the front door,
Pink roses! Sweet kisses! Your heart for me...you were sure! surely sure!

Such, loving and kind man...yes, you are...
Such, romantic man...yes, you are...

I clearly saw myself...thanks for the ring; Grateful, I am!
and for not once but twice, the ring re-empasized how special I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home