Agastache

Moment By Moment

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Man Without Face














A faceless man,
in a dream he offered me his hand,

I was intrigued and puzzled
a dream lastnight... I vaguely remembered,

Through the years, I bonded with him,
I see him everytime...through a dream,

I, contantly protected by him,
in my real world, his presence confirmed,

I, if hurt, something will happened,
it is doing...I am not to be blamed,

I was not cursed,
utterly...unexplained,

I see the window of another world,
through him...I see his world,

I almost lost my sanity once,
when someones' future I see in a glance,

I try to ignore such nonesense...I much as I could,
and I pretended and lived the normal world,

I am tempted what is really out there,
the wait of "Truth" I could no longer bear,

Crossing the thin wall between my world and his,
to see perhaps, for me he waits...

Again and again he comes,
into the night when I close my eyes,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home