Agastache

Moment By Moment

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

All I Wanted is to be With You














Your eyes full of questions,
You wanted to hear my explainations,

"Why did you disappear all of sudden?" you asked,
I looked at you and said,"I was not gone long;Aren't you glad I back?"

Unwillingly you smiled,
You held me in your arms so tight,

"Why you did not tell me where you going?" you asked again,
"Why, are you getting tired of me...?" you asked again and again,

"Sweatheart, if you listen and I will explain..." I said,
I sat on you lap...too many things still remained unsaid,

"I can see it in your eyes; no need to explain" you whisphered,
"All I wanted is you back in my life again..." you said again and again,

You stared at me too long then kissed me,
Your true love shows; certainly, with you I wanted to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home