Agastache

Moment By Moment

Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Dearest Captain















In the crowded room I found,
A Man tall, dark and handsome,

"Who is that man?" I asked,
"The man who is wise; the man with no mask?"
"He is the head of the crowd..." said someone,
"He is intelligent, humble and kind" whispered the other one,

The night was late; I was full of faith,
To meet the man...my heart awaits,
The crowd was gone,
As I looked around, the mysterious man...nowhere to be found...

Disappointed I left;
In isolated place, I was driving so late,
I was almost home...
When I found out I was not driving on the road alone...

Finally, I reached my destination,
My heart overwhelmed with frustration...
As I was getting out of the car,
I saw a familiar face not from far,

He walked towards me and said, "Hi, I saw you at the place..."
"I followed you to make sure you get home safe..."
The tall, dark and handsome man,
Politely he introduced himself, and he offered his hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home