Agastache

Moment By Moment

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Interesting Day














[She asked]
So, is that how you make a hot tea?...in the microwave?
What happen to boiling the water...and...is that a green tea?
I thought all tea come in a bag or package?...wait a minute...
It looks like dried weeds; Are you sure it's a tea not "something" else?
Dried weeds? and flowers?...and not a "Mari...." just checking...

[He replied]
Questions...why do you have so many questions? (he smiled...)
This tea is mixed with dried flowers so it's not too strong...
You are in a hurry to leave so I decided to use the microwave instead,
Oh, it's already done; Grab those cups...yes, right there, those two...
The tea taste better if you boil it...but we do not have time...
Let's sit on the kitchen table and enjoy our tea moment...

[She asked more question]
Okey...but should I drink it even there are "things" floating on my tea?
Why did you not use the strainer to remove the stuff after?
What? spoon it?....oh, okey...but I could not remove all of it...
Okey, okey...I am going to drink it now...it is hot though...
Excellent tea!..eventhough it has a little bitter taste to it...
And tea leaves and flowers are very chewy...what? oh, I should spit it out...

[He looked at her, smiled and said]
There's something on your lips...the weeds as you called...
Hold still...don't move, and I will remove it for you...
I love you long black hair...sit still don't move...
Why don't you stay a few more hours here? Is that too much to ask?
Wait...close your eyes don't move...wait...don't move....there...
Oh, you put too much sugar on your tea; you lips are so sweet...
...may I have another kiss?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home