Agastache

Moment By Moment

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Truth Is














The time streach all the way to infinity,
The wait to be home come to end finally,
Anxious of seeing you again,
My heart is longing for you my beloved friend,

Everything seems the same as left,
Except you...you seems unrest,
You gave me hug to tight...
A kiss on the cheek and on the lips...to my surprised,

I caught in the moment...I do not know what to do,
Slightly, I pushed and stepped away from you,
I looked at your wedding ring...
Utterly, I felt strange; Why do you have to change everything...

You offered me so much,
Everything...everything...all the things I do not have...
But money could not replace love,
Certainly I knew from the very start that my feelings for you is not love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home