Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, May 21, 2007

Lost In Time















My Love for you means being with you, in a given moments,
Sharing intimate feelings with openess and truthfullness,
Having thoughts of you anytime and in any place,
Being able to say "I love you" face to face,
Feeling the desire and passion,
And being able to ignore temptation...

My love for you means forgiveness is not always true,
And sometimes unable to laughs and cries with you,
Not physically with you a much as I could,
Expressing my thoughts and desires not often as I should,
Giving you the world and not letting you know,
And most of all not telling you always how much I love you,

My love for you also means not being with you all the time,
Not being able to express my feelings as often I can,
Sometimes, not showing and giving you kindness,
And unwilling accept your excuses and promises,
You will have mistake only and only once,
For you my love...you will get no other chance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home