Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Wish You Were Mine














A burning desire I feel everytime I look at you,
Certainly, I am sure you are feeling it too,
You look away when I look at you,
Tried to ignore the hidden desires...please tell me you feel it too,

Your eyes, those gorgeous eyes...
Giving me the uncontrollable sensation deep inside,
Oh, your lips, those soft lips...
Truely, insanely I love to kiss,

Tormented day by day,
Strange feeling I could not explain,
How can I suppress the feelings I feel towards you,
How can I stop thinking of you,

Love or Friendship often comes to mind,
Be my friend and forever mine,
Or should I chose love and be blind,
Then suffer the consequences time after time,

Honestly, I do not have the courage to tell you,
That my mind and heart is truely for you,
Certainly the right moment will come for me and you,
For now, all I could do is dream of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home