Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, June 02, 2007

I Am Not Yours














My love, if I only knew,
That all the words you said were true,
Perhaps, right now I am still with you,
Leaving you I endured so much pain as you do,
Since I have lost trust and faith,
Having it back is quite long wait...

I see you everywhere I go,
Everything around me reminds me of you,
Honestly, to forget you is hard for me to do,
And truthfully, I am still here waiting too,
You already accepted my apology,
Why don't you come back and be with me...

Until now I see your pain,
Yet, to me you never complain,
When you look at me unhappiness always shows,
It is written all your face to let me know,
How cold and cruel have I been to you,
My love, tell me what more should I do...

You wanted to hear those words from me,
Words that belongs to somebody,
To commit myself to you,
It is a promise I could not do,
Even my heart to you says the word "I Love You",
Oh my love, my beloved love...I miss you so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home