Agastache

Moment By Moment

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Never Ending Story














Please tell me once again,
The story of "Lost Heaven",
What happen then?
After the young lady died in vain?

Go ahead I am listening,
This story is quite interesting,
She fell in love to this man,
And then what? To a man or a woman?

Why are you laughing?
Did I say something intertaining?
No, I am not! I am one hundred percent woman!
No! That is my preference...

Please continue to the story,
Why they could not marry?
What? So, she felt bertrayed?
Why the story seems your life being portayed?

You are deviating from the story,
Okey, so this man is what?
Wow, that is shocking!
For sure I will not kill myself for that reasoning...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home