Agastache

Moment By Moment

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yes, I Do Love You














Then again you asked,
If our love will last,
Instead, I held your hands so tight...
And gave you a kiss from my the heart...

Your lips were hot,
I was burned with love,
Then, suddenly the world stop...
When my body felt you on top...

I was floating endlessly,
Feeling every movement of the sea,
As the water flows slowly and rapidly,
The beautiful night sky I could no longer see...

Lost in time and place,
All I saw was your face,
You cried with love so softly,
And whispered my name continually...

I found myself on my knee,
Kissing you tenderly,
Your groaned...your cried,
Could be heard from sky high above...

You were floating endlessly,
Feeling every movement of the sea,
As I gave you my love fast and slow,
By now, you should know how much I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home