Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Patterns and You














Colors...more colors,
Shapes...more shapes,
Numbers after numbers,
Must all I significantly have to remember...?

The colors I see,
The shapes around me,
The numbers I counted endlessly,
What is this means for me...what should it be...?

The colors is not what see,
The shapes do not dances in perfect harmony,
The numbers speaks so silently,
Am I witnessing the creation of infinity...?

Hatred and love; Life and death,
Mathematically all should relates,
The balance of patterns...
Is it the birth of creation and destruction...?

Probably, I see no colors...
Perhaps, I touch no shapes...
Maybe, I speaks no numbers...
Except I see, touch and speak patterns...patterns after patterns...

Why don't you come with me...
I will take you where my heart will be,
Why are you so afraid of me?
Is it because I think differently...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home