Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Behind the Game














What? Me, psychic?
Hmmm...let me think,
Nope! Another insane question...?
What? Do I have ambition?
No, I just take life as it comes,
Good or bad I am willing to welcome...

How about you? Are you psychic?
You are? Then, guess what I am going to ask next,
What? Your number? Oh, you are so funny...
No, I can take your joke...do not be sorry,
I found you to be someone very kind,
Okey, I will give my number; No, I do not mind...

What? Where do I live? Do I work? Do I have friends?
How about you? Do you work? Do you have friends?
Me? Well I am just student like you,
Yes...homeworks are all only things I do,
Oh, by the way...I got the soda and chocolate again,
Winning always my intent...same bet? See you until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home