Agastache

Moment By Moment

Sunday, November 04, 2007

That One Summer Day














Late in the night,
Suddenly I glaced at candlelight,
And watched the flickering flame,
Then, continue reading your poem...

Poem after poem,
Then I looked at the photo album,
I asked myself who are you?
Are you searching me as I to you too...?

Once upon a time I was with you,
And once then I have loved you too?
Your written words promise me so,
To stay with me and will not let me go...

Late in the night,
Poem after poem I will continue to write,
Suddenly, I glanced at the candle light,
And all of a sudden my memory all came back...

I read your poem after poem,
Then, I looked at the photo album,
In tears I cursed that tragic day...
That brief moment when you were taken away...

I fear my memory might one day never come,
So, night after night write you a poem,
And while watching the candle's flickering flame,
It reminded me that our love, on that one summer day, never end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home