Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Ritual














I am excited to see your smile again,
I am dying to hold your warm loving hands,
I am anxious to hold you in my arms,
My love, I have been waiting for you for a long time...

I love to see your blue eyes,
I love to kiss your sensational hot lips,
I love to feel your unbelievable touch,
Sweetheart, I missed you so much...

Wishing a dream for you and I,
Hoping to be with you every moment of my life,
All I could at this moment is create a dream for us...
And our reality happens only when I close my eyes...

Here are fresh flowers I pick for you,
Looking at your picture, your smile is so true...
I go insane when I think of the past,
Why you instead of me...? Your life instead of mine...?

Please listen to the words coming from my heart,
Promise...soon... I will be by your side,
And once again before I say goodnight,
I will read you a poem I wrote tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home