Agastache

Moment By Moment

Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Total Package














As you can see, I am not a writer...
I am just playing with words over and over,
You cannot stop laughing while reading my writing,
For you is quite intertaining,
To you, my drafts does not make sense at all...
And yet encourage me to write more and more...

Everynight, I tell you stories in simple words...
Like playing music with familiar notes,
I extended my arms to you and from time to time I knocked,
With the intension of waking your heart,
But until now you have not yet realized,
That the written words are all for you my love...

So laugh as hard you can,
To all sillyness that I have written,
I am glad you have so much fun,
Don't you know your smile is all I want...?
And I will be happy to be one,
To be your special someone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home