Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

In Time














Where warm gentle breeze touches my face,
And where wind slowly brushes my hair,
Where the wild flowers dances infront of my eyes,
And tall green grass bow when I walk by,
Will you take me to that places again?
Places where you and I had been...

Will I listen to the whisper of the ocean?
And will leave my footprint behind?
Will the wave erase my existance?
And still see myself in a distant?
Will you continue to built a castle on the sand?
Even when my heart is already gone?

Will I feel love again...
Even my heart still drown in pain...?
Will I feel happiness...
Even all infront of me is loneliness...?
Will I disappear into the crowd?
And to stranger's face...will I fall in love...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home