Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sweet Sad Memories














Sometimes I wonder,
If you still remember,
As I watched the rain showered the dry endless meadow,
As I watched the butterflies dances under the rainbow,
As I watched the tiny white flowers dance with each raindrops,
And as I watched the small green frog hops...hops...and hops...
I often wonder,
If will I eventually face my biggest fear...

Sometimes I wonder,
If you still near,
As I watched the leaves changes from green to rusty brown,
As I watched the snow flakes falling one by one,
As I watched the mountains silently went deep sleep,
And as I watched the freezing wind gradually creeps...
I ofter wonder,
If you and I...together...

Most of the time I wonder,
If the moment for us still there,
As I watched the twist narrow road disappears,
As I watched the thick darkness waiting so sincere,
As I watched myself standing on the middle of a thin frozen lake,
And as I watched myself waiting for you with faith...
I wonder if maybe...
If you will come back and be with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home