Agastache

Moment By Moment

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Fallen leaf















"So, would you go out with me...?" he jokely asked,
"How about a dinner tomorrow night?"

"That would be impossible..." I immediately replied back,
"You see, I met this guy; very possesive...I know that for a fact..."

"Oh, is he biger than me? Does he workout here?" he asked seriously,
"Does he look... "MANLY"...?"

"You'll see. He will be here any minute now..." I replied jokingly,
"He is quite intimidating you know,...yes, totally!"

"Excuse me...there is a man in the front desk." said the young trainer,
"Yes, the police officer standing next to the counter..."

"Oh, my god! I didn't know he is a cop?" he said uncomfortably,
"I'm so sorry. I hope my jokes did not offend you, sorry...honestly..."

"Oh no, don't worry about it..." I said,
"Bye, see you tomorrow; good luck finding a date..."

"Hi...why the visit so sudden?..." I asked to my bestfriends' boyfriend,
"...she is changing her clothes right now and will be out in a few a second..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home