Agastache

Moment By Moment

Thursday, February 01, 2007

No Second Chance














Oh hi, yes I remember you...
The last time I saw you was...was a year ago?

Yes, I still remember us...
Can you believe the time went by so fast?

Yes, I am still me...how about you?
Are you still... "YOU"?

Yes, I remember...
You still have your bestfriend?...yes, she...with long hair...

Yes, now...I remember her name...
Still have your girlfriend? What about "THEM"?

Yes, you know what I mean...all your ex-girlfriends?...
...what? and she left without knowing about "THEM"...no clue, not a single thing?

Yes, I am doing well...and you?
...Architect? Wow!...me?..I am not as successful as you...

Huh? Oh...I am going to see a friend...sorry, I must go...
What? me?...go out with you again? Oh, no...remember? You left me a long time ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home