Agastache

Moment By Moment

Friday, April 06, 2007

Ignoring the Possibility














Watching him prepares dinner,
I could not help myself but to wonder,
An Engineer with brilliant mind,
A kind, thoughtful, gentle and humble man,

I love when he looks back and smile at me,
His words are direct and his emotions speaks freely,
His intentions seems so real,
Why, I have do not courage to tell him how I feel?

Why me? and why not the other?
Someone who has more for him to offer,
Why I am so doubtful I could not understand?
Why so simple things I is hard for me to comprehend?

Perhaps the possibility of he and I together frightens me,
For I believe there is no happy ending to a true life love story,
Unable to say back the words; totally I am confused and lost,
He still await the three words he love to hear from me the most...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home