Agastache

Moment By Moment

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Drifting Away














Why must the colors around fade away?
Why sunny day turns gray?
Why sun rises and then sets?
Why there is cold and there is heat?
Why my feelings towards you no longer the same?
Why it constantly changing...should I to be blamed?

Why there are Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter?
Why search the possibility of what life have to offer?
Why my mind will not stop to wonder?
Why always waiting for another?
Why hoping to find another of you?
Why this is happening again...I do not have a clue...

Why belief the existance of infinite universe?
Why not us, explore our galaxy first?
Why everything around occurs naturally?
Why it is happening also to me?
Why must I keep and not say the word?
Why feeling guilty carrying a secret which I continue to hold?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home