Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, July 02, 2007

A Cry With No Tears














"Nothing more important than you" is what you said,
"You are the only woman I lay me eyes on" from you is what I heard,
The beautiful words you whispered passionately,
Meaningful words but thoughtlessly says occassionally...

Though I saw you with other women with my own eyes,
And even many times I found million pieces of your lies,
Often I found myself in tears and cries to things you denied,
But I trusted you then more than you realized...

I believed you when you told me you care,
A moment without me you said you could not bear,
I believed you when you said I belong to you,
And every words you said, I used to believed was true...

Why now you could not say those words?
Meaningful words to me you often told and tried to hold,
Before I go please say those words again,
Would you believe me if I say it will not cause me anymore pain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home