Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mirror Image















No need to ask for forgiveness,
I have forgiven you with "kindness",
From you I have learned,
That the rules of love could be bend,
You gave your heart to me and "others" all at the same time,
Honestly, I completely understand to be human...

The smile that you always have given me,
I preciously love sincerely,
Oh, my "dearest" love,
The only man one whom I often think of,
My heart will remain unpoken,
And will never ever learn to complain...

I still love you if you ask,
And will be here with you inspite of our painful past,
Since you gave me so much "love",
You are the "greatest" man will I ever have,
Through the years I learn to become to be like you,
So, if I have something to tell you...will you forgive me too...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home