Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, September 29, 2007

To My Beloved One














All the beutiful things I love,
You took it away from the very start,
I gave you all my love,
And to you, it was not enough...

You took every air I breath,
Left me suffocated,
Then ripped my heart apart,
And owning everything I have...

Imprisoned by your presence,
You ignored my existance,
Took my heart and mind,
Determined to be not mine...

And last night...just night,
You mentioned about love...
Then you reached and kissed my hand,
Waited for my words...but I had none...

To my dearest some,
My one and only one,
By now I am far and gone,
And the journey of my life had finally began...

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

Juz a comment from a stranger...nice poem if I can call it like this.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home