Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, April 21, 2008

I Will Love You Forever














I am back, I am home...
Again, once again...I am alone...
Perhaps, tonight...before I close my eyes...
I will see you standing by my side...
Or maybe tonight...next to me...
You, laying down looking and smiling at me...

A home so dark, so cold...
Again, the silence unfold...
Perhaps tonight...I will hear your whisper....
You, saying the words "I LOVE YOU" on my ears...
Or maybe tonight...before I drown in our hopes and dreams....
I will see your handsome face once again...

I am back, I am here...
I count my tears, and once again I face my fear...
The wait for you has no end,
I am lost in my world of pretence...
The time, the moment will be ours soon...
Until my last breath...sweetheart, I will be with you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home