Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Absolutely Perfect














There was someone from behind,
Looking at me all the time,

For I often corrected his answers,
And his nonesense questions one after the other,

In class, he who could not have the answers right,
I have to admit academically he is not bright,

But he is tall, dark and handsome;
Absolutely, I have a wonderful thing in mind...

Yes, you may say his mind is empty...
...ah, but he is increadiably and insanely funny,

For me everything about him is good enough,
Not to forget...he makes me laugh,

Not to mention he is honest,
And unbelievably modest,

Dependable and appreciatable,
Did I mentioned...he is also lovable?

Oh, he is sooooo perfeeeeect...no, he is not for me...
...I finally found....my girlfriends' "BOYFRIEND" to be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home