Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Conversation Piece














[He asked]
Can I touch your hand? Let me see that ring on your finger,
It looks like...silver?
Why it looks so dull...so unpolish...
Is it a promise ring?...who gave that to you?

[She replied]
Yes, the ring is a promise ring...
This was given to me a long time ago...
But it was given to me for different reason...
What? You don't believe me?...

[He responded back]
Let me take a look at it again...
Can I see it? Remove it so I can take a closer look,
Your finger is so small...
What would you say it If I tell you I will polish it for you...

[She answered him back]
What? Give that back to me...
I am not used of not wearing that ring...
You know that ring is from Ireland...
And it looks good on my siver watches. Now, give it to me...

[He replied]
Wait...listen, my friend is a jeweler...
Don't worry you will get it back...or maybe not...
If you will allow me, I will replace it with a different one,
This time a promise ring is a promise ring...from me to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home