Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Pawn














Who is she in your life?
I wonder about her once in awhile,
And her name you should forget by now,
But quite often you mentioned somehow...

A promised words,
That was once I came accross,
"I will lost without.." as you told,
With those words, my heart was sold..

Chess is your favorite game,
Sacrifice all the pieces just to win,
On her expense, you were thinking,
...of winning everything...

"She still calls me..." you said,
"Even I told her I love you not her..." you said,
Threathen by her, I took your heart...
But I just realized how foolish it was...

Your intention I now clearly see...
How long this game is going to be?
Certainly, it will be over soon,
For I am no longer afraid to be alone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home