Agastache

Moment By Moment

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Honesty














From you I found myself,
In your arms I feel so safe,
Your eyes full of passion,
And your love is a constant companion,

Would you come back if I turn everything back?
I will give you everything; anything you ask,
Just be with me and be my love once again,
Without you, my loneliness will never ever end,

Teardrops on my pillow everynight,
Longing for your embraces so warm; so tight,
Your soft whispers I am dying hear,
Without you, the silence...I could no longer bear,

I did not mean to hurt you...Oh my god what have I done,
I lost you completely my love...my one and only one...
Perhaps I shouldn't told you my very secret I kept for a long time,
Now, I completely lost you...you are nowhere to be found...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home