Agastache

Moment By Moment

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Have Only You














Though the words you say seems so clear,
Yet I sense the true meaning is not there,
Your actions may seems obvious,
But it makes me confused as always,
You often shows dedication and devotion to me,
In contrary, your heart already belong to somebody...

Your eyes cannot hide all secrets,
As your lips betrays you everytime you speak,
Perhaps is better to saygoodbye,
Instead of facing with lies after lies,
Should we continue to move forward together?
Or turn around and move away from each other...

Constantly, you ask me how I feel about you,
And if my emotions towards you are true,
Do you really want to know?
Or would you rather me not say so,
Sweetheart, all I could say to you is that..
That...everything of you I do not have,
Except borrowed time, stolen love...that is all I have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home