Agastache

Moment By Moment

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Moment














Among the crowd someone called my name,
I looked around and did not see anyone,
Then, I heard my name the second time,
Finally, I saw you the when I turned around...

For a moment I was surprised to see you,
A simple smile from you in an escape from a day so blue,
The gathering started; I was infront...you were at the back,
Strangely, I was out focus and did not know how to act...

On occasion I looked at you,
I was glad, with a smile, you were looking at me too,
Tormented of boredom the time seems eternity,
Anxious to talk to you, I sat and waited patiently...

Finally the gathering was over,
Anxiously I looked back and you no longer there...
After my work was done, I looked for you one more time...
And there were you! Finally, seconds of your time became mine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home