Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Once Upon A Time














You have changed drastically,
Hanging around with "strangers" exhausted me mentally,
Running away from everyone who loves you,
Willing to give up everything including me also,

I was determined not talk to you; quite hard for me,
Not until you promise you will change and be free...
Wondering if you are listening and understanding everything?
Did your addiction already fried your brain; blured your thinking?

Your promises? Listening to it over again and over again,
I was sick from it but you continued, wanted to explain,
Unfortunate my mind made up even though I love you still,
Just could not bear seeing you killing yourself with those pills...

For two days I avoided and ignored you,
The knocks, the notes from you...my God if I only knew...
Your Mom sobbing uncontrollably and told me what happen,
Why love?...Why did you ended your precious life so sudden?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home