Agastache

Moment By Moment

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Having Breakfast With Friends














[Curiously she asked]
Do you both cook everytime?
What?...this one? you want me to try it?
Okey, I'll try...hmmm, it is sweet and has coconut on it...
What do you call this?...Shar al Banat?...taste good...

[He smiled back and said]
He cooks everything except for rice...
I am the rice king...I cook it with perfection...
You misjudge me Miss, I'm a good chef and can cook anything...
Just as I could design a magnificient flying machine in the sky...

[She and his friend laughed]
I apologized for my crazy friend Miss...oh, my girlfriend is calling...
She is on her way...what? No, she does'nt; she works at the mall,
So Miss, I am going to take a shower...
And I leave you with my dearest friend...the rice king!

[He, the rice king, looked at her then asked]
Miss...I am going to start cooking now...
Sit down, watch and have a cup of tea...I will not make it strong..
and let me boil it this time...now that we have plenty of time...
By the way...did you consider my profosal Miss?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home