Agastache

Moment By Moment

Friday, April 27, 2007

One Summer Day














That Summer, you invited me to come over,
Excited and anxious to see you there,
I rushed packing my clothes and left in a hurry,
Full of anticipation I drove insanely,

My eyes was inflame; on the road heat was so intense,
But I was determine to feel your presence,
In the middle of nowhere I saw nothing,
So I drove faster, faster...until I hit something!

The loud sound...tires screeched...
A frightening sound of grinding of metals I heard,
Fragments of broken glasses; the shattered windows...
I was crushed with a solid metal with tremendous force...

Chocked with my own blood; I tried to grasp for air...
With my trembling body, I knew death was near,
If I could only hear you voice once more,
Death...I will face death with no pain anymore...

It seemed everything happened in a short moment,
Woke up recieving all kinds of treatment,
People gathered around me whom I do not recognized,
Particularly the man holding my hand and crying by my side....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home