Agastache

Moment By Moment

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Echo














Look at me, I am your present,
Do not think of anything else at this moment,
Your future is so uncertain,
Why waste your time thinking of him...

What does he have that I do not have?
Love and attention I gave you enough,
Look, I can even make you laugh,
Please be with me and be my love...

Seriously, consider all the words I say,
My heart is with you and will continue to stay,
Be with me and have a fresh start,
I am sure I will win your heart,

Why can you not learn to love me?
Why are you ignoring me completely?
I Know what I did with you wrong...
But it was the only way to get your attention...

...Hunted by his voice...his words...
His presence I tried to avoid...
My world, he nearly destroyed...
Frighten by him knowing he still in my "present" world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home