Agastache

Moment By Moment

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Here I Am














I know you exist,
But finding you is a quest,
Should I wait until you find me?
I, forever waiting for you patiently...

Or perhaps faith will bring us together,
Strongly believe I will see you in the near future,
Time and time again I have to remind myself,
That there will be "You" in my life, who I have not yet met...

Are you just a creation of my mind?
Hoping have someone to love and must find?
To have a shoulder to lean on; to cry on?
Be sheltered from the groteques world I own?

Are you waiting desperately for me as I for you?
To have forever companion and have some to love too?
Every moment all I think is you; who you are...
...it seems...it feels you are not from afar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home