Agastache

Moment By Moment

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Escape














As I close my eyes for a moment,
I saw those peaceful places once again,
From afar all I could see are green, white and yellow,
The rollings hills where wild flowers grow...

Warm ocean breeze touches my face once more,
It reminds me of you as I look to sandy shore,
As the magnificent sunset continue to glow,
It showers the sky with colors red,orange and yellow,

As I continue to close my eyes,
Gradually my heart starts to die,
As My thoughts, my heart anxiously takes me,
Once again to the places I long and love to see,

The beach house and the sandy, sunny, beach...
Dancing colorful wild daisies...I could see; I could reach,
Thinking of the wonderful memories, going back to the old places...
In a dream you and I...as I continue to close my eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home