Agastache

Moment By Moment

Monday, April 09, 2007

Trust














[He opened the door and smile]
Hi, your are late today. Go change in the bedroom...
We will go out and get a little something for dinner.
Do you need towel to wipe off your sweat?
Go ahead...go change and I will bring you the towel.

[She replied]
Thanks, the gym is crowded today...
I brought a clean clothes...it is in my gym bag.
I will be quick ok? Where is the room?
Oh, on the right? Thanks...

[He walk towards the bathroom door and said]
Are you hungry? What do you want for dinner?
Are you going to take a shower? I have a big towel for your hair...
I will give you two...
Here...here is the...small...and...here is...

[She was suprised and said]
OH MY GOD!...I DID NOT HEAR YOU KNOCK! I AM STILL CHANGING!
COULD YOU PLEASE GET OUT! PLEASE? DON'T GET ANY CLOSER!
IS THIS A JOKE? IF IT IS YOU'RE FRIGHTENING ME...!
PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LOCK THE DOOR! OH, PLEASE DON'T! OH, NO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home