Agastache

Moment By Moment

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Last Moment














Oh darling, if you just look me in the eyes,
And tell me all the words I heard were not lies,
Maybe, just maybe I will learn to forgive you,
And I might forget the cruel things that you do...

If you only mean it when you say "I am so sorry",
Then perhaps will remove the burden that I carry,
And you and I might have the chance to stay together,
Probably, continue to care and love each other...

Please do not say any more lies,
Believe me I will find everything you hides,
There is no sense telling you again and again,
That all your lies, in my heart, creates so much pain...

Sleep well...sleep well my Darling,
And when you wakeup everything will change,
Probably, this is how everything must end,
When you wake up Darling, you will never ever see me again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home